I’m pretty sure this is my favorite way to make vegetables. Turn on the music, get your cutting board and start prepping! You’ll use just the cutting board, a big bowl, and a cookie sheet. I can’t get enough of dinners that require just a couple of dishes! Oh and yes, you do see my cookie sheet lined with foil because it’s just another way to avoid doing the dishes!
You can really throw just about any kind of vegetable that you like, I went with some of my favorites. I think next time I will add in some red onion and carrots for some nice color. Other than the picture not being the prettiest baking sheet of roasted vegetables, let me tell you it was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!!!!!
So. Many. Vegetables.
Let me tell you these roasted veggies make such a good side dish. I ate mine with some yummy leftover steak. Oh and I think the next day I made a veggie quesadilla with them. Although I did make these just last week, I’m pretty sure they’re going to be on my table again this week!
They’re so good!
- 1 pound brussel sprouts, stemmed, halved
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 yellow squash, quartered
- 2 zucchini squash, quartered
- 10-ounce package mushrooms, halved
- 1 large head broccoli, florets
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine vegetables, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix until all vegetables are incorporated.
- Spread the vegetables onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast the vegetables for 30 minutes, stirring the vegetables in the pan after 15 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve immediately.