I love set it and forget it meals. Especially when it takes just a few minutes to prepare. In less than 10 minutes we can prepare for a hot and delicious bbq beef brisket dinner and let the slow cooker do the rest of the work! Isn’t coming home to dinner ready in the slow cooker such an amazing feeling?
If you haven’t yet decided which side you’d like to eat with this brisket you can try this Mexican Street Corn Salsa. If you would rather eat some potatoes with this bbq, you might want to try these Loaded Mashed Potatoes . Really any bbq side dish would go!
Another great thing about this bbq beef brisket is that it does not require browning in a pan. All ya gotta do is get the delicious flavor and rub onto the brisket! You can probably use whichever kind of bbq sauce that you like, I gravitated towards the Stubb’s original, that was found at the grocery store near me.
This beef brisket has deep flavors of mesquite bbq and also has a nice smoky flavor. I love that all of these flavors marinated so nice together onto the meat in the slow cooker.
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 pounds beef brisket
- 1 tablespoon mesquite liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 cup Stubb's barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- Add thyme, paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, and brown sugar to a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Add bbq sauce and worcestershire to slow cooker and mix.
- Rub beef brisket with liquid smoke and seasoning mixture until beef is fully covered on all sides.
- Add brisket to slow cooker and coat with the bbq/worcestershire mixture.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
Adapted from bellfully.net