We all know how much I love CHEESE. It is my weakness. Like…. I pretty much can’t EVER say no to cheese. Did I really need to learn how easy it is to make white queso dip at home? Not really. Did I still look up some ideas about how to make it at home? Absolutely.
I think you need to make this white queso too. Then I won’t feel so bad for enjoying it SO much. I had to put the tortillas back in their bag because it was so addicting. And there’s no Velveeta! There’s 3 ingredients that you throw into a pot. You heat that thang up. Stir, check on it and make sure it doesn’t burn… and then you get some tortilla chips ready. And then you dip dip dip! Or drizzle.
However you like to eat queso it’s okay in my book!
- 1 pound block white American cheese, cut into 5-6 cubes
- ½ cup milk
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Jalapenos, for topping
- Heat white American cheese, milk, and Rotel in a medium saucepan to low heat. Heat cheese dip for about 10 minutes, stirring the mixture about every 1-2 minutes, until the cheese is fully melted.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips and top with jalapenos, if desired.
Recipe can be halved if you do not want the full recipe.